To place a form on your board, add a Form section in the Designer.
- Select the board you wish to design.
- Open the Designer and go to the Form section.
- To edit a Form element, choose one of the section editors.
Using the form section editor
Using the form section editor, you can design the overall look of the section, such as the form elements and title and subtitle.
- To open the form section editor, click the form edit button on the section toolbar.
- To hide the Title and/or Subtitle, disable the eye icon next to it.
- Set the Alignment of the form.
- To add Animation, select the checkbox.
- Click on the form and choose the type of form:
- Add a new form
To learn more about creating forms, read the article Designing Buttons and Forms.
Designing the Form section background
You can design the background with a unique background color or image and update padding settings.
- To open the background editor, click the background edit button on the Form section toolbar.
- To edit the background elements, see the article Using the Background Editor.
Editing the Form section title and subtitle
You can use the text editor to edit the Form section title and subtitle.
- To open the text editor, hover over the text of the title or subtitle in the Form section and click the text edit button.
- To format the text elements, see the article Using the Text Editor.