We get it – sometimes your content needs tweaking, whether to keep it relevant or to correct mistakes. Here’s how to adjust the content on your board.
To edit a content item:
1. Hover over the item you’d like to edit.
2. To the right, click the notebook icon (edit button) to open the edit dialog.
3. Edit the item title, description, image, category and more.
Title: The maximum limit for item title is 150 characters.
Description: The maximum limit for item description is 490 characters
Crop the Thumbnail image
1. Click on the edit icon on the top right
2. Use the arrows to define which part of the image is shown. Note the cropping is restricted to the item ratio.
You can also edit the content itself by changing the link or file. This comes in handy for when you make new versions of your assets and want to update your board with them.
For example, say you add an infographic to a board. A week later, you redesign it. To ensure visitors to the board see the latest version of the graphic, you can replace the original item file with a new one, without deleting the item itself.
To change an item file:
- Click Browse in the edit dialog and upload the new file
Note: When you replace a file, the item still keeps its original title, even if the new file has a different name. To rename an item altogether, edit the title in the edit dialog.
To change an item link:
- Enter a new link in the URL field at the top of the edit dialog.
4. To save all your changes, click Save.