Banner background images can be positioned one of three ways. Each position, or alignment, determines how the image will appear to viewers when they first open a board.
- Align center: The banner is aligned to the center of the image. The very top and very bottom of the image are cut off.
- Align top: Viewers see the very top of the image, but the bottom is cut off.
- Align bottom: Viewers see the very bottom of the image, but the top is cut off.
To change a background image’s position:
1. Go to your Folloze homepage. Click on the board you want to change.
2. Click the Design tab. Go to Banner.
3. Go to Background Image Position.
4. Click the menu button to the right. Select a new position from the drop-down menu.
5. Click Save at the bottom to save your changes.