A favicon is a shortcut icon associated with a specific website or organization. Favicons are usually logos, and are displayed on web browser tabs.
Unless your organization has pre-populated Folloze with its own favicon, the default favicon for every new board is the Folloze logo:
However, in many cases you will want to use a custom favicon, such as your company’s logo. Doing so can help reinforce your brand identity for viewers who visit the board.
To add a custom favicon to a board:
1. Go to your Folloze homepage. Click on the board you want to design.
2. Click the Design tab. Click General.
3. Under Custom Favicon, click Choose File.
4. Choose an icon image to upload from your files. Folloze will then display a preview of the new favicon in the lower left and top right corners.
5. Turn on the toggle button in the upper right to activate your new favicon.
6. At the bottom, click Save.
The new favicon will now appear whenever someone opens a browser tab to view your board: