When you send content from Folloze to a prospect or customer, they receive an email that links to your material. Now, with email integration, you can connect your email account with Folloze so that all content – including boards and content plays – is sent from your preferred mailbox.
This lets you manage all campaigns and touch points directly from your inbox. You can bypass automated email systems, keep closer tabs on your interactions, and make it easy for contacts to reach you. For example, if a recipient replies to your Folloze email, their response goes straight to your preferred inbox, ensuring you never miss an opportunity to engage or follow-up.
Further, because emails sent from your inbox display your name and company, prospects may be more likely to open them, especially if they’ve corresponded with you before. This also keeps your emails from winding up in someone’s spam folder.
Email integration is available for Google Accounts (Gmail), Microsoft Exchange, and Office 365.
Note: If you don’t connect your email, all emails sent from within Folloze will come from an @Folloze.com address based on your Folloze username. (Example: email@example.com). If a recipient replies to one of these emails, Folloze will forward their response to the email address you used to sign up for Folloze.
To integrate a Google (Gmail) account:
1. From your homepage, click your photo in the top right. If you haven’t added a photo, click the person icon.
- Select My Settings.
Select Email. Under Set Email Mailbox, choose Gmail in the drop-down menu.
- Click Connect. A login window will pop up. If you don’t see the window, instruct your browser to temporarily allow pop-ups.
- In the pop-up window, enter the Gmail account you want to use. If you have multiple Gmail accounts and/or are already logged in to one of your accounts, you’ll be prompted to choose the account you’d like to integrate.
- Log in to your account. Then, click Allow to let Folloze access your mailbox.
- Return to the Folloze email settings page. Under Set Email Mailbox, click Save.
Note: You may send up to 1000 Folloze emails from your inbox each day. This prevents your messages from getting flagged or filtered by recipient email systems.