When you send content from Folloze to a prospect or customer, they receive an email that links to your material. Now, with email integration, you can connect your email account with Folloze so that all content – including boards and content plays – is sent from your preferred mailbox.
This lets you manage all campaigns and touch points directly from your inbox. You can bypass automated email systems, keep closer tabs on your interactions, and make it easy for contacts to reach you. For example, if a recipient replies to your Folloze email, their response goes straight to your preferred inbox, ensuring you never miss an opportunity to engage or follow-up.
Further, because emails sent from your inbox display your name and company, prospects may be more likely to open them, especially if they’ve corresponded with you before. This also keeps your emails from winding up in someone’s spam folder.
Email integration is available for Google Accounts (Gmail) and Office 365.
Note: If you don’t connect your email, all emails sent from within Folloze will come from an @Folloze.com address based on your Folloze username. (Example: email@example.com). If a recipient replies to one of these emails, Folloze will forward their response to the email address you used to sign up for Folloze.
To integrate an Office 365 account:
- From your homepage, click your photo in the top right. If you haven’t added a photo, click the person icon.
- Select My Settings.
- Select Email. Under Set Email Mailbox, choose Microsoft Office 365.
- Select Connect. A login window opens. If you don’t see the window, instruct your browser to temporarily allow pop-ups.
- In the pop-up window, enter the email address for the Office 365 account you want to use. If you have multiple Office 365 accounts and/or are already logged in to one of your accounts, you’ll be prompted to choose the account you’d like to integrate.
Enter your password to log in to your account. Then, click Yes to let Folloze access your info.
- Return to the Folloze email settings page. Under Set Email Box, click Save.
Note: You may send up to 1000 Folloze emails from your inbox each day. This prevents your messages from getting flagged or filtered by recipient email systems.
Troubleshooting for Office 365 Users
If your organization’s Office 365 admin has not allowed integration with third-party apps, you will see the following error message when attempting to connect your account:
If you receive this message, ask an admin if they can grant permission to integrate with Folloze. Note that only admins can change this setting.
Troubleshooting for Office 365 Admins: Turning on Integrated Apps
If you are an Office 365 admin and want to grant users permission to integrate with Folloze, you will need to turn on Integrated Apps. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Log on to Office 365 using your admin account. Go to the admin center. From the left navigation bar, click Settings.
- Click Services & add-ins.
- Open Integrated Apps.
- Use the toggle to turn on Integrated Apps.
- Click Save.