The title is one of the most important, prominent features on your board. It runs across the center of the banner, making it one of the first things your viewers notice.
An effective title should communicate your board’s core message and purpose and give readers a clue to the board's content. In most cases, it should also highlight your value proposition and descibe how your solution/product will benefit a buyer and their organization. For instance, you might emphasize how your solution can solve the buyer’s most frustrating pain points.
Good titles also spark curiosity. Consider using words like “explore” and “discover” to encourage buyers to keep reading. Or, open your board with an intriguing question or strong phrase (“Killer,“ “Genius”), which readers often find hard to resist.
You can supplement a title by adding a subtitle below it. Subtitles can help boost your value proposition by giving viewers more information about your content and product.
Location of title and subtitle
To add a title and/or subtitle to your board:
1. Go to your Folloze homepage. Click on the board you want to change.
2. Click the Design tab. Go to Banner.
3. Under Title, enter your title into the text field. Titles are limited to 85 characters.
4. Under Subtitle, enter your subtitle into the text field. Subtitles are limited to 500 characters.
Use the counter in the lower right corner of each text field to keep track of the number of characters.
5. At the bottom, click Save.
6. To preview your board's title and subtitle, click View Board. To learn more, see Previewing a Board Design.