Do your prospects need nurturing or educating? Try setting up a content play, a feature that uses your Folloze board as the basis for a drip campaign.
In this type of campaign, rather than share a full board all at once, individual items from the board are sent out one by one in automated emails, providing prospects with a steady “drip” of relevant content throughout every stage of the sales cycle. It’s a great way to gradually introduce prospects to your product or service, and get them to take those first steps toward becoming a buyer.
To set up a content play:
1. Go to your Folloze homepage. Click on the board you want to use for your content play.
2. Click the Automation tab. This is where you determine the sequence and timing of your content play, as well as the content used in it.
3. Give your content play a name.
4. Under Email Frequency, click and drag the blue circle to determine how frequently your leads will receive emails.
5. Under Send Emails at, click and drag the purple box to determine what time your emails will be sent each day.
6. Click Add Content. From the menu, select a different content item for each day of your campaign.
Note: During a content play, you can only send prospects one email per day, and one content item per email.
7. Click the envelope icon in the top right corner of each item tile. This opens a preview where you can edit the email message the item will be delivered in.
8. Edit your campaign emails as needed. Click Done each time you finish editing a message.
9. In the upper right, turn on the toggle button for Activate. The content play is now active and ready to share.