To change the appearance and presentation of the contact card, use the tools in Contact / Alerts, the sixth tab under Design.
By default, Folloze dynamically presents the Inviter (whoever invited the prospect to the board) as the contact. This means the same board can present different contact cards to different prospects, depending on who invited them.
In some cases, you may want only one person on your team to be contacted. If so, you can instruct Folloze to always present that same person as the contact, regardless of the inviter. Here’s how:
1. Go to your Folloze homepage. Click on the board you want to edit.
2. Click the Design tab. Go to Contact / Alerts.
3. Click the menu button under Who’s Contact Card is presented.
4. Choose Enter by name from the drop-down menu.
5. Enter the contact’s name in the text field.
6. Select them when they appear in the search results.
Note: You can only select editors/subscribers in this feature.
7. At the bottom, click Save to save your changes.
For more on whose information appears on the contact card, please refer to the Federated Model article.