As prospects interact with your board over time, Folloze generates analytics about their activity. This shows you who viewed the board and how they engaged with your content, helping you determine next steps and follow-ups.
Analytics live on the Pulse tab. To access analytics for a board:
- Go to your Folloze homepage.
- Click the board you want information on.
- Click the Pulse tab
The Pulse tab is divided into the Pulse table and Analytics pane. Read on to learn more.
The Pulse table appears on the left side of the Pulse tab. It lists all the recipients your board was sent to.
Use the filters at the top to highlight the information most important to you. Read here to learn more.
The Analytics pane appears on the right side of the Pulse tab. It shows a big-picture overview of how people are engaging with your board.
Here you can see statistics like:
- A breakdown of recipients by engagement status
- Number of people who joined (opened) the board vs. those who were invited but never joined
- Number of engaged unique users over time
- Most viewed items
Note: If you filter information in the pulse table, the analytics pane changes to reflect the filters. For example, if you filter by date, the analytics pane only displays data from that date range.