Activity Stream in Pulse table
Meet the Folloze enhanced Activity Stream sidebar!
We have enhanced the Activity Stream Sidebar with more data and a new design where you can:
- View the source of each visit - triggered email, inviter and UTMs
- Filter activity by UTMs and inviters across all visits See all activity with a new slick design
Want to know what a specific prospect has been doing on your board? Use the pulse table to pull up their board activity. This provides insights about their interaction with your content, helping you to better plan your next follow-up.
To view a prospect's board activity:
- Open your Folloze homepage. Click the board on which you’d like information.
- Click the Pulse tab
- Click the prospect's name in the Pulse table to open the Activity Stream sidebar to the right.
Activity Stream allows you to review:
- Individual info summary
- Prospect information—name, email, account, role and address
- Engagement status—visitor, viewer, super viewer, clicker, etc.
- Content Play status- if applicable (showing total time viewed)
- Total visits time on that board - cumulative, aggregated data based on all visits
- Activity stream of all visits (sessions) of the prospect to the board from latest to earliest
- Each visit includes all activity of the prospect visit, such as which items were viewed, length of viewing time, actions taken including form-fills and more
- For each visit, you can view the referral source, what triggered the visit; details like inviters, UTM codes, location and total visit time are all available.
Actions tracked in Activity Stream can be:
- Item viewed
- Board viewed
- Form filled
- CTA clicked
- Item downloaded
- Item liked
- Email opened
* Note that filters in the pulse table do not affect the activity stream. All visits are displayed, from latest to earliest.
You can use these insights to plan your next touchpoint. For example, if a prospect liked an item about a specific solution, you can share content like a case study on that specific solution in your follow-up.