Located in the Pulse tab, the Pulse table gives details on who visited your board, which items they viewed, and more.
You can filter this information to focus on what’s most important to you, allowing you to plan your next steps and follow ups. Here’s how:
- Go to your Folloze homepage.
- Click the board for which you'd like information.
- Click the Pulse tab
- At the top of the Pulse table, select which filter(s) you want to use.
Filter by characteristics like:
- Inviter – Filter recipients based on who invited them.The filter shows prospects where the selected inviter appeared in at least one visit
- Identity – Highlight known prospects with whom you can follow up by phone or email.
- UTM Source – Identify who reached your board by UTM parameters in the board link. The filter shows prospects where the selected UTMs appeared for at least one visit.
- Campaign - Filter activity by a specific campaign. The filter shows prospects that were recipients of at least one of the selected campaigns.
- Time frame – Highlight activity within a specific date range. The filter will show prospects that had some activity during your specified range.
Note: If you filter information in the pulse table, the analytics pane changes to reflect the filters. For example, if you filter by date, the analytics pane only displays data from that date range.
The prospect’s activity stream will not be affected by the filters, and will show all visits