Located in the Pulse tab, the Pulse table gives details on who visited your board, which items they viewed, and more.
You can filter this information to focus on what’s most important to you, allowing you to plan your next steps and follow ups. Here’s how:
- Go to your Folloze homepage.
- Click the board you want information on.
- Click the Pulse tab
- At the top of the Pulse table, select which filter(s) you want to use.
Filter by characteristics like:
- Inviter – Filter recipients based on who invited them.
- Identity – Highlight known prospects who you can follow up with by phone or email.
- Source – Identify who reached your board using UTM parameters in the board link.
- Time frame – Highlight activity from within a specific date range.
Note: If you filter information in the pulse table, the analytics pane changes to reflect the filters. For example, if you filter by date, the analytics pane only displays data from that date range.