The board greeting is a pop-up message that greets new visitors when they first open your board. By default, the greeting is signed by the person sharing the board (the inviter). This can add a human touch to your board, helping to personalize your interactions with visitors from the very beginning of their journey.
Note: The board greeting only appears once – the first time someone visits the board. If that same visitor reopens the board later, they will not receive the greeting.
To create a board greeting:
1. Go to your Folloze homepage. Click on the board you want to edit.
2. Click the Design tab. Click Contact / Alerts.
3. Scroll down to Greeting. Make sure the toggle button is on.
4. Go to Greeting Title. If you leave this on, the greeting will have the title “Prepared for (invitee’s name, company).” This only works for known invitees. Anonymous visitors will not see a title.
5. Write your greeting in the text box. You can use the text that’s provided, or come up with your own.
6. When you finish, click Save.
You can also turn off the greeting title, or turn off the greeting altogether.