To send a campaign on behalf of multiple senders-
- Choose the board you’d like to send and click into it
- Open the campaign wizard by clicking the Send button
- select the option “multiple senders” which will open the campaign creator.
- Name your campaign
- Upload the list of recipients to the table either one at a time, in a list or in a csv file. You’ll need to indicate the email of the sender for each recipient.
- Continue editing your campaign the way as you would when sending as yourself; you will be able to add recipients and define the attached message later. Click to learn more about Customizing emails or sending a Content Play.
- Schedule your campaign or send ASAP
- When the campaign is ready, click “Send”. The campaign is then divided to separate campaigns- one for each sender, to be sent pending approval. Once the senders approve their campaigns, the emails will be sent out to all recipients.
Note: If the sender pre-authorise the campaign creator to “send on behalf” so the campaign will be sent immediately without approval for each campaign.
- After the campaign is created, you can change name for each batch and the UTM parameter associated with it.