You can prepare a campaign and send it on behalf of someone else from your organization or any editor or subscriber on the board. After the campaign is ready, send it to this individual for their approval.
To send a campaign on behalf of someone else:
- Select the board you wish to send.
- Click Create Campaign.
- Name the campaign.
- Select Someone else - Sending on behalf of someone.
- In the Audience tab, enter the name of the person you wish to send the campaign on behalf of in the Send as Someone else textbox. Once you start typing, Folloze will suggest matches based on users in your organization or any editor or subscriber to this board.
- Continue editing the campaign as you would if you sent it as yourself. You can add recipients and customize the email message or send a Content Play.
- In the Message tab, schedule the date you want to send the campaign or send it ASAP.
- After the campaign is ready to be sent, click Send. The campaign is then sent for approval to the sender. After the sender approves the campaign it will be sent to their recipients.
If the sender auto-approved the campaign creator to send on their behalf, the campaign will be sent immediately with no need for them to approve each campaign.
9. After the campaign is created, you can change the UTM parameter associated with it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.