After your email campaign is all ready to be sent, you can add the campaign recipients.
There are 3 ways to upload recipients to your ABM campaign in Folloze:
- One by one
- CSV file
Adding custom attributes to a campaign recipient
When adding recipients to a campaign, you can add custom attributes to input fields. This is useful if you wish to add additional information about recipients, such as the fields “country/state” or “salesperson”.
The custom attributes can be inserted when adding an individual contact or when adding recipients by bulk in a CSV file. When adding recipients by bulk, the custom fields will be displayed in the downloaded template file.
To add recipients one by one:
- Under Add Recipients, select Contacts.
- Enter your first recipient’s contact information into the text fields. The email field is required, while the other fields are optional.
- To add the person to your recipient list, click Add. Add more recipients as needed.
To add a list of recipients:
- Under Add Recipients, select List.
- Copy your list of recipient emails from an email, document, etc.
- Return to your email campaign in Folloze and paste the list in the textbox.
The email list must follow the following format: Jane Wayne <firstname.lastname@example.org>, John Doe <email@example.com>, Susan Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>, etc.
4. To generate your recipient list, click Add.
5. Review your list. Add or edit recipients as needed.
To add a CSV File:
- Under Add Recipients, select File.
- Make sure to format your CSV so Folloze can read it. For a formatting example, click Download template to download a sample file.
- To upload a CSV file from your computer, click Browse.
The file is uploaded and Folloze uses the file to generate a recipient list.
If you have added custom attributes, the custom attribute fields will be displayed in the downloaded template file when adding recipients by bulk in a CSV file.
4. Review your list. Add or edit recipients as needed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.