To reach targeted leads and prospects, create a campaign and send the board directly from your email.
To send a board via campaign:
1. Select the board you wish to send.
2. Perform one of the following:
- Click the menu button and click Create Campaign.
- Open the board and click Create Campaign.
3. Enter a Campaign name in the box.
4. To open the campaign creator, click I am the sender.
5. Under the Audience tab, add recipients to the campaign in the following ways:
- Contacts: add one contact at a time
- List: add a list of contacts
- File: load contacts from a CSV file
To send someone a board, you must enter their email. All other information is optional.
To learn more, read Adding Recipients.
6. After adding the recipients to your campaign, click the Message tab to edit the email message attached to the board.
7. To send the campaign as a content play, switch to the Content Play toggle.
8. In Start Sending, choose to send the campaign ASAP or schedule the dates of your campaign using the calendar picker.
9. If you scheduled the campaign to be sent from a certain date, enter the time it will be sent.
10. In the top right, click Send.
11. After the campaign is created, the Campaign UTM parameter changes.
To check how your campaign will look to recipients, send yourself a test email by clicking Test Send.