Subscribing to a channel
You can subscribe to a channel of boards if you received a link to join the channel. This is the case even if you were not directly invited to the channel by email.
For example, you may learn about a channel because a colleague sent you a channel link. After exploring the content of the channel, you can choose to subscribe.
To subscribe to a channel:
- To open the channel, click the link you received.
- Review the channel’s content.
- To join the channel, click Subscribe.
You are now subscribed to the channel. The channel will now appear on your left sidebar under Channels. The subscriber icon by the channel name indicates you're a subscriber:
When you subscribe to a channel, you become a subscriber on all of the channel's boards.
Unsubscribing from a channel
If you no longer need access to a channel, you can unsubscribe from it. You can always rejoin the channel later if necessary.
If you unsubscribe from a channel, you still have access to that channel's boards, but you will no longer have subscriber privileges for them.
To unsubscribe from a channel:
- Go to your Folloze homepage. On the left sidebar, click the channel you want to unsubscribe from.
- At the top right, click the menu button and select Unsubscribe.
You are now unsubscribed. The channel will no longer appear on your left sidebar.