With the Folloze plugin for Outlook, you can quickly send emails with a link to a Folloze board. Here’s how it’s done.
- Compose a new email. Insert a recipient and type the subject line and email body as usual.
- Highlight the text you want to hyperlink. This will become the link to the Folloze board.
- Click the Folloze button. (If the Folloze button is not visible, click the Office Add-ins/Office Apps button and then select Folloze.) If you’re not signed in to Folloze, you will be prompted to sign in.
A list of eligible (shareable) boards will appear.
Note: You must be a Editor or a Subscriber on these boards.
You can also enter the channels you're subscribed to when clicking the head drop-down menu
4. Select a board from the list. Click Insert Link. Change the displayed text, if desired.
5. The highlighted text will become a link.
6. If you have more than one recipient, Folloze will create a group link, instead of an individual link.
You can also use the board’s main image as a board link. Follow the steps above until step 4 where you select a board.
7. After selecting a board, under Link Type, click Image.
8. Click Insert Link. An hyperlinked image will appear in your email body.
9. When you’re ready, send your email. Your board is now on its way!
Using board image as a board link in Outlook
You can also use the board’s main image as a board link. Follow the steps above to the part where you select a board. After you select a board, under Link Type, click Image.
Click Insert Link. A hyperlinked image will appear in your email body.
Checking notifications on your boards
Once your prospects start opening your emails and checking out the boards you sent them you'll be able to view their actions. If any of your prospects clicked on the Board's CTA you will also get an email notification.
- In your outlook "Home" tool bar click on the Folloze notification button .
A right pane will open where you'll be able to see the different actions your prospects did, such as opened email, viewed board items and so forth.
2. If you click on any of the prospects you'll get a more detailed list of their actions including the time spent on each item.
This will help you determine which prospect you should follow up with and the topics they are interested in.
Please sign in to leave a comment.