Contacts saved in a CSV file can be uploaded to Folloze to generate a recipient list. From here, you can then send a board to these contacts. It's a quick way to send a board to a large group.
Note: Like other board sending methods, in this approach you send recipients an email linking to your board.
To send a board using a CSV file:
1. Go to your Folloze homepage. Find the board you want to send.
2. Open the send window. You can do this one of two ways:
a. Hover over the board. Click the menu button. Click Send.
b. Click the board to open the back-end. Click the send icon.
3. Click the Send To tab.
4. Under Add Recipients, click File.
5. Click BROWSE. Select a CSV file to upload from your computer.
Tip: Make sure to format your CSV so Folloze can read it. For a formatting example, download a sample file from the bottom of the send window (or the bottom of this article).
6. Click UPLOAD. Folloze will now use the file to generate a recipient list.
7. Review your list. Add or edit recipients as needed.
8. Once your list is ready, click the Message tab to edit the email your board will be sent in.
Tip: Want to see how your email will look to recipients? Send yourself a test email by clicking TEST SEND.
9. Click SEND in the upper right. If your Folloze account is already linked to your personal mailbox, the board will automatically send from your email address.
10. If you haven’t linked Folloze to your mailbox, Folloze will prompt you to choose the email service you want to send your board from. Enter your login.
11. Click PROCEED to finish sending.
Looking for other ways to send a board?