To meet the needs of different languages and cultures, you can localize the user experience of your board and target new audiences.
By enabling localization, all non-editable areas on the Folloze interface will be translated into your language of choice.
For example, the following areas will be translated:
- CTA buttons, e.g., Contact me, Send a message, Share button
- Classic form fields
- Content sections
- Search button and filters
- Homepage categories and tabs
While other fields that are not user input fields will not be translated and must be written in the target language when creating the board.
To enable localization on a board:
- Select the board you wish to localize.
- Go to the Settings tab > General > Enable Localization.
- Activate the Enable Localization checkbox.
- Select the localization method.
- Browser locale: the board is translated into the lead’s local language by detecting the browser language. When choosing this option, more than one language is enabled, however the board's content is not translated.
- Set localization: the board is translated into one selected target language.
- If you select Set localization, choose a language from the list of available languages. The default language is English (US).
- Click Save Settings.
Folloze supports the following languages:
- German - Deutsch
- English (Australia)
- English (Canada)
- English (Great Britain)
- English (US)
- French - Français (Canada)
- French - Français (France)
- Netherlands - Dutch
- Portuguese - Português (Brazil)
- Italian - Italiano
- Turkish - Türkçe
- Norwegian - Norsk
- Finnish - Suomi
- Spanish - Español (Spain)
- Swedish - Svenska
- Danish - Dansk
- Japanese -日本語
- Korean - 한국어
- Simplified Chinese -简体中文
- Traditional Chinese - 繁體中文
If there's a language you would like to add, please let us know by either sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting your CSM.
Please sign in to leave a comment.