Adding a footer to your board allows you to add information and customize the look of your board. You can select one of the default footers created by the Company Admin at your organization or design your own footer.
To design a footer:
- Select the board you wish to design on which you wish to add a footer and open the Designer tab.
- Hover over the border between sections where you want to add a footer and click Add Section. The Section Gallery opens and displays the section types.
- Select Header & Footer from the section menu.
- Select the footer design.
- 1-line footer: all text, logos, and links are displayed in one line spread across the board's entire footer section
- Stacked footer: the text, logos and links are displayed in stacked lines on the footer. Folloze recommends using the stacked footer when including multiple links on a footer so that each component is displayed on a separate line.
5. Click Add Section.
You can only have one footer on a board. If you wish to replace the current footer, confirm the replacement.
6. To edit the Footer section, open the footer section editor.
7. Select a Text Color and Link Color for the footer.
8. Set the Alignment of the footer.
9. Select a footer type from the available footers in the drop-down list.
Editing the footer background
You can edit the background of your footer, including the background color, image or video and the size of the top and bottom padding around the content.
- To open the background editor, click the background edit button on the footer section toolbar.
- To edit the background elements, see the article Using the Background Editor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.