You can define who is authorized to view the content of your board by setting different levels of access protection. For example, if you add a sales price to a document, which only sales representatives can view.
There are several layers of security available, ranging from unrestricted access to highly secured access, as follows:
- Open to all: no access protection
- By password: password-protected access
- By email/domain: only users with authorized email/domain can access
- By SSO (Single Sign-on): authorization based on ID and password
For example, a board is created for a specific marketing campaign. You can set the initial access level to Open to All. Then, as more sensitive information is added, you can restrict board access to authorized users only, based on their email addresses. Another example is a board for internal use only, in which case you can limit access to internal users with SSO.
To enable board protection and privacy settings:
- Select the board that you want to set protection for.
- Click and select Access and security.
- Select the security option you want to assign to the board.
To learn about the options for board protection settings:
- Click Save Settings.