Folloze allows you to easily add PDF files, images, and videos to your board by drag and drop from your computer.
To add a file:
- Navigate to your Folloze homepage. Select the board you want to add a file to.
- Select Add Content > File.
- Upload or drag files here.
- Configure the Set Visibility settings.
- Online: The file is visible on the live board.
- Offline: The file is not visible on the live board.
- Schedule: The file is visible according to the time scheduled.
- Select Add. The file is added to your board.
- Select the file on your board and configure the settings.
- In the Details tab, define the following:
|Title||Provide a title for the file. Titles should be distinct, descriptive and concise.|
|Description||Provide a short description about the file, including relevant detailed information.|
|Keep private||Select this option if you wish to keep this file private so that other users cannot add it to their boards.|
- To search the board and Content Center by tags, add tags to the file in the Tags tab. For example, add a tag named “Big Data” to a PowerPoint presentation you added addressing Big Data strategies. This tag will help you while searching for content items related to Big Data.
- Configure the Visibility settings.
- Configure the Metadata & SEO settings.
- The file is given a default image. If you wish to change this image, select a different image from the images provided or upload your own image.
- Select Save.