The Content Center is a master list of all items on all boards. Each item you create on your board is added to the Content Center. This allows other people in your organization to use these items when building their boards.
In practice, an item can appear on multiple boards in the system. Changes made to Content Center items affect the item on each board it was added to. If you have added an item from the Content Center which has already been used on other boards, you cannot make changes to the item as only the primary owner of the item is allowed to edit. You have the option to detach the item from the Content Center. In this way, you are creating a new item which you can now edit as you wish. In addition, changes made to the item in the Content Center do not affect the detached item.
To add a Content Center item to a board:
- Go to your Folloze homepage and select the board you want to add a Content Center item to.
- Select Add Content > Content Center. The Content Center page opens.
- Hover over the item you wish to add to your board from the list.
- On the right, click Add To Board. The item is added to your board.
In case you are not the primary owner of the item and the item is used on other boards in the system, you cannot edit the added item.
- To enable editing, select the added item on your board.
- In the Edit dialog, click Detach.
- Select Confirm. This action cannot be undone.
- Edit the detached item as you wish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.