You can enrich your board content by adding Web Links to references and useful sources.
To add a Web Link:
- Navigate to your Folloze homepage. Select the board you want to add a Web Link to.
- Select Add Content > Web Link (URL).
- Insert the URL you wish to add.
- Configure the web link’s settings.
- In the Details tab, define the following:
|Title||In most cases, once you add a URL, the title is populated based on the link’s metadata. If you wish, edit the title and provide a custom title for the Web Link. Titles should be distinct, descriptive and concise.|
|Description||In most cases, once you add a URL, the description field is populated. If you wish, edit the description field and provide your own description about the Web Link, including relevant information about the link.|
|Keep private||Select this option if you wish to keep this item private so that other users cannot add it to their boards.|
- To search the board and Content Center by tags, add tags to the Web Link in the Tags tab. For example, add tags “Cisco'' and “budget” to a web link related to Cisco’s marketing budget for 2021. This will help you while searching for content items associated with Cisco and budgeting.
- Configure the Visibility settings.
- Configure the Metadata & SEO settings.
- The Web Link is given a default image. If you wish to change this image, select a different image from the images provided or upload your own image.
- Select Add. The Web Link is added to your board. To edit the Web Link settings, select the item from the board.
- When you are finished editing, select Save.