Every board and content item has an owner. As a Company admin, you can transfer ownership of particular boards and content items to a new owner.
You can transfer ownership according to:
- A particular board
- The content owner
For example, if someone is leaving your company, you can transfer the boards and content items they own to someone else. Or, in case one employee is responsible for setting up a board, and then wants to transfer ownership to another person to continue managing the board.
In addition, you can transfer ownership by the content owner of the boards. This can be useful if someone is switching positions in your organization and you want to place someone else in charge. You can transfer all of the boards and content items they own to another person at once. If you transfer ownership to another user, all boards, items and Content Center items are also transferred to the new owner.
To transfer ownership:
- On the Folloze homepage, select your profile picture at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Company Admin > Content.
- To transfer ownership according to a particular board, under Find board, select the appropriate board from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Select.
- To transfer ownership according to content owner, under Find content owner, select the owner you wish to replace.
- Under Replace owner to, select the name of the new owner to which you wish to transfer ownership.
- Select Change Owner.
- To confirm the transfer of ownership, select Confirm.