You can create a duplicate of a board for designing a reusable template and minimize your time spent customizing each board. Duplicating a board is also useful for customizing your favorite board for a new account or reusing only parts of a board. When duplicating a board, any personalizations you made to the board are also duplicated.
Tip: Editing an existing board creates changes that can unintentionally affect that board’s current users. If you want to repurpose an existing board, we suggest making a new, separate duplicate instead.
To duplicate a board:
- Go to your Folloze homepage. Hover over the board you want to duplicate.
- In the upper right corner, click the menu button. Select Duplicate.
Go into the board you want to duplicate. Click the dropdown menu in the top right. Select Duplicate.
- Choose which content items you want copied to the new board.
- To finish, select Create.
- To edit the duplicated board, select Create and edit. You can edit the new board's title, description and more. You can always change these settings later, too. Save your changes.
You are now the owner of the new board, and can edit or use it however you like.
Note: Owners, editors, and subscribers can all duplicate a board.