The Reports tab provides insight into your boards’ activity and management. You can view relevant data such as a board’s current status as well as its access and security method. Your company’s reports also contain important metrics about your boards enabling you to track the number of items on the board, its creation date and the number of visitors and active leads. You can also find the owner of a particular board and see how many boards are operating.
To access your Company’s reports, you must be a Company Admin.
You can download the following types of reports in CSV format:
- All Boards: Presents a comprehensive list of all boards in the system, and includes the board’s name, ID, owner, owner’s email, status and other metrics on the board.
- Board Interactions: Each row in the file shows actions made on the board. For example, when a lead clicked on a button or viewed a content item on your board. You can filter the report according to specific dates.
- People Table: Each row in the file shows a person that entered the board. This table is similar to the Pulse Table, however you can filter this report according to specific dates.
To view and download a report:
- Go to Company Admin > Reports.
- To download an All Boards report, select Download.
- To download a Board Interactions report or People Table report, choose Select Board and select the board for which you wish to download the report.
- Choose Select.
- Select a specific date range for the report.
- Select Apply.
- Select Download.
The report is downloaded to your computer. You can now look up the data you wish to find.
For more information about Admin permissions, see the Company Admin Overview.