As Company Admin, you can keep track of all Folloze users at your organization as well as invite new users to Folloze. You can also group your users into teams, which can be helpful for sharing channels with specific teams only.
In the User Management tab, you can do the following:
- Quick view of the number of Active and Suspended users and Pending Invitations
- View a list of all Folloze users, including their status, email provider, role and team
- Search or filter the list of users
- Invite a new user to Folloze
- Edit a user’s profile
- Change a user’s role if you wish to give different board permissions
- Assign or change a user’s team
- Suspend a user’s account or revoke their invitation
- Reactivate a suspended account
- Re-invite a user to the board, in case they didn’t activate their Folloze account yet
- Download a users report
- Invite and change teams of multiple users by bulk
Inviting Users to Folloze
You can invite new users to your Folloze account using their email address. Additionally, you can invite multiple users in bulk.
To invite a user to your Folloze account:
- Go to Company Admin > User Management > Users.
- Click Invite user. The Invite New User dialog opens.
- Assign the user a Role at Folloze.
- Admin: can access the Admin console and has permissions like an author.
- Author: can create boards both online and offline and can approve boards created by Players.
- Player: can create boards offline but must submit them to be approved by an Author before they can be available online.
- Company Editor: can edit all items and boards across the company, including items in the Content Center.
4. (Optional) Add a photo of the user.
5. Fill in the user’s details. The email address is a required field.
6. To assign this user to a team, click Change Team. Select the appropriate team and click Apply.
7. (Optional) Add the user’s social media accounts, bio and email signature.
8. Click Invite user.
To invite users in bulk:
- Open the drop-down menu under Invite user and click Bulk invite. The Bulk Invite dialog opens.
2. To download a Bulk Invite CSV template, click Download CSV file.
You will receive a CSV file template of user properties on which you can add user names and fill in the details.
3. Open the template and add the users and their details. You can import up to 400 users at a time.
4. Save the file.
5. To upload the Bulk Invite file, click Upload CSV file.
6. Select the file to upload.
After uploading the file, you will receive a notice that it was successfully uploaded. If there are errors in the file, you will need to fix them before uploading again.
Invited users receive a welcome email inviting them to Folloze from the address firstname.lastname@example.org with a link directing them to the login page.
Finding a Folloze User
You can search the list of Folloze users to find any user.
- To search for a user, begin typing the user's email or name in the Search box, and select the name/email from the list.
- To search for a member of a specific team, first filter the list by teams and then search for a user using their name or email in the Search box.
In addition, you can filter the user list by teams, roles, and status. For example, if you wish to view all admins or all activated users, filter the list accordingly.
Editing a user profile
You can edit the details on a user profile.
- Choose the user for which you wish to edit the user profile.
- To open the user’s profile, do one of the following
- Click on the user's row.
- On the user's row, click on the menu icon and select User Details.
3. Edit the profile as you wish.
4. To save the changes, click Save.
Assigning Users to Folloze Teams
You can assign users to different teams at Folloze. A user can only be assigned to one team. By default, a user is not assigned to any team (‘un-assigned’). You can also assign multiple users to a team in bulk.
- To assign users to teams, perform one of the following:
- To assign an individual user, choose the user. Click on the menu icon and select Change Team.
- To assign multiple users simultaneously in bulk, select the checkbox next to the user names and click on the teams icon .
2. Select a team from the list and click Add to Team.
Changing a User's Status
You can change the status of any user. For example, suspend an active account, reactivate a suspended account, and re-invite or revoke an invitation.
- Choose the user whose account status you wish to edit.
- On the right-hand side, click on the menu icon and select the new status.
- Confirm the action.
Downloading User Information
You can download user data in a csv file. This can be done for all users or for specific users in bulk.
- To download data for specific users, select the checkbox next to the user names and click the download icon .
- To download data of all users, click Download all users report.
For more information about Admin permissions, see the Company Admin Overview.