As Company Admin, you can keep track of all Folloze users at your organization and invite new users to Folloze. You can also group your users into teams, which can be helpful for sharing channels with specific teams only.
In the Teams tab, you can perform the following tasks relating to teams and users:
- View a list of all Folloze users, including their status, when they joined or were invited, and their role on the board.
- Change a user’s role if you wish to give different board permissions. For example, change the user’s role from author to company editor or player and vice versa.
- Find out which email provider a user is connected to.
- Invite new users to the Folloze platform.
- Assign users to teams.
- Suspend a user’s account or revoke their invitation.
- Reactivate a suspended account.
- Re-invite a user to the board, in case they didn’t activate their Folloze account yet.
The following table describes the available fields in the Teams tab.
Search for any user in your organization.
|Teams||Lists the Folloze teams at your organization.|
|Invite Users||Send an invitation to a user by email. Choose their role at Folloze: Author, Player, or Company Editor.|
|Active Users, Suspended Users, Pending Invitations||Lists the total number of active, suspended and pending user accounts.|
|Download Selected Team Data||Downloads a CSV table of team data.|
|Download All Company Data||Downloads a CSV table of all company data.|
|User Name||The user’s name.|
|Title||The user’s job title.|
|The user’s email address.|
|Status||The user’s status: Activated, Revoked, Suspended.|
|Joined/Invited on||The date the user joined or was invited to Folloze.|
|Email Provider||The email provider the user is connected to.|
|Admin||This column is checked off if the user is a Company Admin.|
|Contact Card||View the user’s contact information.|
|Author, Player, Company Editor||Assign the user a company role.|
|Options||Suspend, reactivate, or re-invite the user.|
|Teams||Assign the user to a team. By default a user is unassigned to any team.|
Inviting Users to Folloze
You can invite new users to your Folloze account using their email address or name. After you have invited a user, you can assign them one of the following roles at Folloze:
To invite a user to your Folloze account:
- Go to Company Admin > Teams.
- Enter the person’s email address in the Invite User text box.
- (Optional) Enter the first name and last name.
- Assign this user a role from the drop-down list: Author, Player, or Company Editor.
- Click Send Invite.
The user receives a welcome email inviting them to the board from the address firstname.lastname@example.org. After being invited, their name is added to the list of team users.
Assigning Users to Folloze Teams
You can assign users to different teams at Folloze. A user can only be assigned to one team. By default, a user is not assigned to any team ("un-assigned"). At any time, you can assign a user to a different team.
To assign a user to a team:
- Select a team from the drop-down list under Teams.
Finding a Folloze User or a Team Member
You can search the list of Folloze users to find any user or search for a member of a specific team.
To search for any user, begin typing the user's email or name in the Find User text box, and select the name/email from the list. This option allows you to search for a user who has not been assigned to any team, or if you don't know which team a user belongs to.
To search for a member of a specific team, first filter the list by teams and then search for a user using their name or email in the Find team member search box.
Changing a User's Status
To edit a user's status:
- Choose the user whose account status you wish to edit.
- Under Options, select the status.
For example, you can suspend a user's account.
Or, you can reactivate a user's account if it was suspended. If a user did not activate their Folloze account or if their account was revoked, you can re-invite them to Folloze.
For more information about Admin permissions, see the Company Admin Overview.