As Company Admin, you can keep track of all Folloze users at your organization and perform the following tasks relating to teams and users:
- View a list of all Folloze users, including their status, when they joined or were invited, and their role on the board.
- Change a user’s role if you wish to give different board permissions. For example, change the user’s role from author to company editor or player and vice versa.
- Find out which email provider a user is connected to.
- Invite new users to the Folloze platform.
- Assign users to teams.
- Suspend a user’s account or revoke their invitation.
- Reactivate a suspended account.
- Re-invite a user to the board, in case they didn’t activate their Folloze account yet.
The following table describes the available fields.
|Teams||Lists the Folloze teams at your organization.|
|Invite Users||Send an invitation to a user by email. Choose their role at Folloze: Author, Player, or Company Editor.|
|Active Users, Suspended Users, Pending Invitations||Lists the total number of active, suspended and pending user accounts.|
|Download Selected Team Data||Downloads a CSV table of team data.|
|Download All Company Data||Downloads a CSV table of all company data.|
|User Name||The user’s name.|
|Title||The user’s job title.|
|The user’s email address.|
|Status||The user’s status: Activated, Revoked, Suspended.|
|Joined/Invited on||The date the user joined or was invited to Folloze.|
|Email Provider||The email provider the user is connected to.|
|Admin||This column is checked off if the user is a Company Admin.|
|Contact Card||View the user’s contact information.|
|Author, Player, Company Editor||Assign the user a company role.|
|Options||Suspend, reactivate, or reinvite the user.|
|Team||Assign the user to a team. By default a user is unassigned.|
To invite a user to your board:
- Go to Company Admin > Teams.
- Enter the person’s email address in the Invite User text box.
- (Optional) Enter the first name and last name.
- Assign this user a role: Author, Player, or Company Editor.
- Select Send Invite.
The user receives an email inviting them to the board. Their name is added to the list of team users.
To assign users to teams:
- Select a team from the drop-down list under Teams.
You can see the teams each user is assigned to and filter the list by teams. By default, each user is unassigned to a team. You can assign users to other teams.
To suspend a user account:
- Choose the user whose account status you want to suspend and select Suspend under Options.
To reactivate a user account:
- Choose the user whose account status you want to re-activate and select Reactivate under Options.
To re-invite a user:
- Choose the user that did not activate their Folloze account and select Re-invite under Options.
For more information about Admin permissions, see the Company Admin Overview.