The Media Library is a collection of company approved images, icons, logos and videos that can be used across the Folloze platform.
Only Company Admins can upload to the Media Library. After the Admin activates the Library, other users can view the Media Library and use these company approved images and videos on their boards.
For example, when adding a content item to your board, users can select an image for the item from the options available in your organization’s Media Library. Or, when designing a banner, they can select an image or video from the Library to use as the background image.
When creating a board, users can add their own images or videos from their personal computer, however these are not added to the Media Library.
As an Admin, you can create a separate library for each of the following sections and upload different images to each library. Folloze supports JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, SVG, and TIFF images with size limits of 25 MB. For more details about image sizing, see the Folloze Image Sizing Guide.
- Mobile Images
Uploading to the Media Library
- Select Company Admin > Media Library.
- Choose a specific library to which you want to upload.
- Click Upload.
- Browse your computer to choose an image or video. After choosing an image or video, it is added to the library.
- To activate the library, enable the toggle. When a library is activated, your organization users can only select from the company approved image/video options when creating a board. If the toggle is disabled, the Folloze default library images are available for your organization's use.
- To delete an image from any of the libraries, click the trash icon next to the image/video.
When an image is deleted from the Media Library, it is no longer available for your organization’s users when creating new boards. Images already placed on boards are not deleted.
If you have deleted the last image in the Media Library, the library is deactivated and your users can only select images from the Folloze default library.
Please sign in to leave a comment.