You can decide whose contact card is presented on your board and who is presented as the inviter to the board.
Leads and prospects visiting your board like to know who invited them to the board and who to contact in case they have any questions or comments. For all intents and purposes, the inviter to a board becomes the "go-to” contact person.
By default, Folloze dynamically presents the Inviter (whoever invited the prospect to the board) as the contact. This means the same board can present different contact cards to different prospects, depending on who invited them.
However, you can name different people as the inviter and contact person. This can be useful when you’re building a board on behalf of another organization. This means the same board can present different contact cards to different prospects, depending on who invited them.
The inviter and contact card presented can be the following:
- Anyone from your organization
- Anyone from outside the organization who has board permissions, i.e., board editor or subscriber
For example, you can invite leads to a board you're designing for a software company, yet name a representative from the software company as the contact card. When the lead has questions, they’ll want to contact the software company’s representative. Most likely, you won't have the information they need. The contact card includes the representative’s contact information, such as email address and phone number so that the lead can email or call with questions.
To change the inviter/contact card settings:
- Select the board where you wish to change the inviter/contact card settings.
- Go to the Settings tab > Contact card and Alerts.
- To change the inviter name, enable Who is the inviter and type in the person's email.
- To select Whose Contact Card is presented, choose one of the following options:
- Inviter: the inviter is presented on the contact card
- Enter by name: type in the name of another contact
5. Click Save.
In the event that an internal user who is only a player on a board is added as the inviter, they are automatically added as a subscriber to the board as well.
You can change the inviter/contact card in the following settings:
- Who is Inviter: begin typing a person’s name and select the person from the autocomplete results.
- Whose Contact Card is presented: select the inviter or enter a different name.
- Set personalization for assigned inviter: create a personalization rule to assign an inviter. Enter a name or email of the assigned inviter.
You can assign an inviter using personalization rules for different audiences, so that each lead visiting your board is assigned a different inviter.
For example, you can set a personalization rule that if the lead is from the state of Michigan their contact is Laurie and if the lead is from Ohio their contact is David.