As an Admin, you can connect the power of the Folloze Buyer Experience and Outreach Sales Engagement Platform to allow Outreach users to deliver auto-personalized content experiences via Folloze boards to Outreach sequences and emails and gain deep insights into customer intent and activities.
From the first human touch, the Folloze-Outreach integration helps to create a better initial experience and use backend data to prioritize the most engaged opportunities.
The integration capabilities include:
- Attach a Folloze board to an Outreach email or sequence
- Incorporate a Folloze board content item into an Outreach email or sequence
- Provide each lead with a personalized Folloze board experience
- Data sync of email receipt to Folloze identity model
- Append UTM parameters to any link to allow campaign attribution
- View account and contact engagement activity within Outreach, on a fully integrated Folloze dashboard
Follow these main steps to set up the Folloze - Outreach integration
Step 1 - Install the Folloze app from the Outreach marketplace.
Step 2 - Activate the integration in Folloze.
Step 1: Installing the Folloze app
- Go to the Outreach Marketplace and install the Folloze app.
- After the app is installed, the Folloze icon is displayed on the left menu.
Note: An Outreach administrator role is required to install the Folloze app.
Step 2: Activating the Outreach integration in Folloze:
- Go to Company Admin > Integrations > Outreach.
- To activate the Outreach integration, turn on the toggle.
- To append UTM parameters to Folloze links, select Yes. This will auto-append UTM parameters to any Folloze links included in the emails or sequences.
- Define the UTM parameter value for Folloze links:
- Medium - enter a value, typically ‘email’
- Source - enter a value, typically ‘Outreach’
- Campaign - this will change dynamically based on the option selected:
- Sequence - according to a sequence name
- Template - email template
- Email title - the subject line of email
5. Click Save.
More about account engagement activity
- All data is securely synced from Outreach to Folloze.
- In Folloze, the ‘Last Invite’ column on the board’s Pulse table specifies that it is external from Outreach.
- All of the board interactions are displayed on the Pulse table, including the Invitee name and UTM parameters.
- All data is encoded in a token and there are no exposed parameters of information.
Learn more about sending a Folloze board in Outreach here.