When a full API SFDC is not available, you can connect your Folloze activity with your SFDC instance using an email bcc that will write to SFDC.
To enable the SFDC capability:
- Open your SFDC settings
- In the Email tab, go to My Email to Salesforce and copy Your email to Salesforce address. Then, click Save.
- Open Folloze and go to My Settings in the top right drop-down menu.
- Open the integrations tab and enter the SFDC bcc email in the textbox, Then, click Save.
In order for the integration to work the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- The bcc function is enabled by the company’s Salesforce admin.
- The Folloze user is either integrated with their own email (Gmail, Outlook).
OR the emails are configured to go out from the company domain.
If the emails still go out with a folloze.com domain, the integration will not work.
- The email address used to log in to Folloze and send emails from Folloze is the same email address that is used to log in to Salesforce or is associated with that Salesforce user.