When a full API SFDC isn’t available, there’s a way to connect your Folloze activity with your SFDC instance using email bcc that will write to SFDC
To enable this capability:
- Open your SFDC settings
- In the email tab go to "my email to Salesforce", copy your email to Salesforce address and hit the Save button within Salesforce.
- Open Folloze and go to settings in the top right drop-down menu
- Click on the integrations tab, enter the SFDC bcc email and save
In order for the integration to work the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- The bcc function is enabled by the company’s salesforce admin
- The Folloze user is either integrated with their own email (Gmail, O365, Exchange)
OR The emails are configured to go out from the company domain.
If the emails still go out with a folloze.com domain the integration won't work
- the email address used to log in to Folloze and send emails from Folloze is the same email address that is used to log in to Salesforce or is associated with that Salesforce user