See a list of details of current campaigns. Board editors will be able to see all campaigns on the board regardless of status. Board subscribers will only see sent campaigns or those they created or pending their approval.
Go to your Folloze board and click on the Campaign tab
There are seven categories under campaign status:
- Draft refers to Campaigns that have not been sent yet.
- Pending Approval is for Campaigns where the Creator is different from the Sender. Read more about Approving a Campaign or Declining a Campaign.
- Stopped applies to campaign that were stopped after they are scheduled but before they were sent out. Only campaign’s Creator or Sender can stop a campaign. Read more details on this process at Sending on Behalf of an Individual or Sending on Behalf of Many.
- In Progress refers to a Content Play that is still currently running. The Content Play column will display how many pieces of the Content Play have been sent out.
- Scheduled means that the campaign is Activated but has not yet been sent out.
- Declined is for campaigns that were not accepted by the sender.
- Sent is for completed, activated Boards and Content Plays that have been delivered.
Note: You can filter the campaigns displayed by Campaign Type, Time Frame or UTM Source.
You can get a more detailed view of any campaign by accessing the Campaign Summary page.
- Hover over any campaign.
- Click the 3 dots next to the campaign
- Select “Review”
Note: to view the campaign analytics simply click on the campaign from the campaign list and you’ll be redirected to the pulse tab filtered to your campaign.