To become the Folloze admin of your organization you must request it from your Customer success manager.
Once you’ve received the admin permissions you’ll be able to control the following.
To enter the admin settings click your profile image on the top right and choose Company Admin.
- The Settings Tab shows the configuration for the domain of your boards- an integration that must be done with a Folloze professional and IT from your organization.
- In the Campaign Tab you can choose a default favicon and header for your boards and create additional footers for your boards. You'll also be able to create your company's privacy message on the board and on your board's forms.
- In the Teams Tab you’ll be able to see all the users from your organization that signed up to Folloze and their status.
You’ll see the status of your licences.
In Folloze each user is assigned to a team. There is a default “un-assigned” team and the teams Folloze created for your organization.
Here you can Invite Users to Folloze.
You can assign users to other teams
You can suspend users or revoke invitation if needed
And, re-invite users that didn’t activate their folloze account or revoke the invitation.
4. In the Integrations and Email Provider tabs you'll be able to control integrations of your company to Eloqua and Salesforce. These integrations can only be done with a Folloze specialist. Please inquire with your Customer Success Manager.
5. In the Privacy tab you'll be able to decide whether to allow your agents to agree for a campaign to be sent on their behalf. Also, you'll be able to set-up a custom default email footer.