Folloze is storing personal data and collecting activity data for board visitors.
There are two ways you can inform data subjects of this:
- Privacy Warning on the top of the Folloze board
- Legal Terms in the footer of your boards
Each company can add multiple Privacy Messages in their Folloze admin and can decide which one to show in each board settings. Once a Privacy message is set up it will be shown automatically on new company boards.
Setting up your company Privacy Messages
Navigate to your Company admin -> Campaign tab -> General tab
First you'll need to enable the privacy message on the board and decide which message will be the default.
Then set-up the Privacy message:
1. Name the Privacy message (there can be multiple privacy messages per company)
2. Give a short description for other Folloze users from your company
3. Decide on the position of the message on the board- Top or bottom
4. Enter the privacy message itself
5. Add a link to the "Read More" hyperlink (Optional)
Note: All boards should enable the privacy message per board in the board settings