Folloze allows you to use forms to collect basic personal information, either as a content gate for a piece of content or in a call to action on a Folloze board. When using a form, you can include a message on how personal data will be processed by following the instructions below.
- Navigate to Company Admin -> Campaign tab -> Forms tab
- Click the Add New button to create the Privacy Message for your forms (you can create multiple messages) and then decide which will be the default message.
- Set up the Privacy Message
- Name the Privacy Message
- Enter the text of the Privacy Message
- Enter a Link for the "Read More" hyperlink (optional)
- Decide whether to require explicit agreement- Yes/No
- Enter Explicit Agreement text
Note: All forms should enable the privacy message per form per board in the board settings