As Company Admin, you can set up and design your default header and footers for all users at your organization to use on boards.
To set up your default header:
- Go to Company Admin > Boards > Header.
- Upload a default logo for your company's boards.
- To add a tagline in the header, enter a default tagline. Taglines are limited to 55 characters. The tagline is generally the company’s slogan.
- To add a share button on the header, enable Share with Email.
To set up your company footers:
- Navigate to Company Admin > Boards > Footer.
- Select the Footer type:
- Standard Footer: the standard out-of-the box Folloze footer
- Default: set a default company footer
- New Footer: add a new footer
3. To set a default footer, enable the Default toggle and choose a footer from the drop-down list.
4. To hide the Folloze standard footer, enable the Hide toggle.
If you hide the Standard Footer, users at your organization will not be able to select the Folloze footer for their boards. In case a user has already designed a board using the Folloze standard footer it will be replaced with the organization’s default footer.
5. To create a new footer, click Add new footer.
6. Enter a Footer Name and a Description that will help you and other users identify the footer.
7. To add a Logo to the footer, enable the toggle and click Choose to upload your company's logo.
8. Select a Text Color.
9. Select a Background Color.
10. Enter the Bottom Text to be presented in the footer.
11. To add additional Text Sections, click the plus symbol and enter the label and URL.
12. To add links such as terms & conditions or privacy, enable Add 'Do not track me' button. To learn more about privacy protection, read here.
13. Under Button label, enter the text you wish to appear on the button, i.e., Do Not Track Me.
14. Under Help text, enter text for the help button, i.e., Learn more.
15. Under Dialog text, enter text for the dialog box that appears explaining what it means to activate this option.
16. Click Save.
All created footers are available to the editors of your company's boards.
Here's an example of a board's designed footer: