As company admin in Folloze you're able to set up and design your default header and footer, as well as alternative footers.
To set up your default header:
- Go to Company Admin > Boards > Header.
- Upload a default logo for your company's boards.
- To add a tagline in the header, enter a default tagline. Taglines are limited to 55 characters. The tagline is generally the company’s slogan.
- To add a share button on the header, enable Share with Email.
To set up your company footers:
- Navigate to Company Admin > Boards > Footer.
- To create a new footer, click Add new footer.
- Enter a Footer Name and a Description that will help you and other Folloze users identify the footer.
- To use a default footer, enable the Default toggle and choose a footer from the drop-down list.
- To Show Footer in Item Viewer, enable the toggle.
- To add a Logo to the footer, enable the toggle and click Choose to upload your company's logo.
- Select a Text Color.
- Select a Background Color.
- Enter the Bottom Text to be presented in the footer.
- To add additional Text Sections, click the plus symbol.
- To add links such as terms & conditions or privacy, enable Add 'Do not track me' button. To learn more about privacy protection, read here.
- Enter the text you wish to appear on the button, i.e., Do Not Track Me.
- Enter text for the help button, i.e., Learn more.
- Enter text for the dialog box that appears explaining what it means to activate this option.
- Click Save.
All created footers are available to the editors of your company's boards.