Folloze allows you to use Content Gating to require unknown users to identify themselves before viewing content.
You would be able to gate all the content on your board or just specific items.
To enable Content Gating:
- Open your board and navigate to the Design Tab -> Items Tab
- Scroll to the Content Gating box and click the toggle to enable
- Decide whether the gating will be Mandatory. If Mandatory Gating is turned off, users will be able to view the content by clicking the cancel button on the form
- Give a title to the form
- Decide which fields are required, optional or hidden
- Name the button label
- Decide which Privacy Message to show (if any)
Note: Only the company admin can Set up / Edit / Create the privacy message
- Save your form
- Go to the content tab
- Hover over the item you want to gate and click to Edit Item
- Click the Visibility tab and in the Audience Permissions drop-down menu choose Gating
- Click Save.