Folloze boards have two distinct states:
An Online Board is live and available to your leads and customers. Boards are created Online by default.
An Offline Board is considered archived and is unavailable to be sent to customers. When clicking on an offline board, customers will receive a "404 Page Not Found" page. Offline boards are useful when you wish to retire a board without deleting it so you don't lose any of the analytics. In some cases, you may want to take a board offline while you're working on it as a draft.
To set a board as Offline/Online:
- Select the board on which you wish to edit online / offline settings.
- Perform one of the following:
- In the upper right corner, open the drop-down menu and select Edit.
- Go into the board you want to edit settings on. Open the drop-down menu in the top right and select Edit.
The Edit Board dialog opens.
3. To set the board to online, enable Set board to online.
4. Click Save.
5. To find your offline boards, you can filter the Boards view by status: All Statuses, Online, or Offline.
Offline board links will lead to 404 pages. These pages can be customized by your Folloze Company Admin. To learn more about customizing 404 pages, read here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.