Folloze boards can be configured to have secure HTTPS URLs. That configuration isn't the default and needs to be configured according to your organization's preferences.
Process for Obtaining the SSL certificate
1. Locate the stakeholder in your company that can purchase SSL certificates (typically within IT or Marketing Operations)
2. Notify your Customer Success Manager you want to initiate the process
3. Provide your CSM with the following Details:
- Organization Name
- Organizational Unit
- Email Address
4. Based on the provided details Folloze will create a CSR file to be added to SSL certificate purchase request through your organization's IT department.
5. Once the certificate is available, send it back to Folloze.
6. The configuration is completed by a Folloze Administrator.
Boards On Folloze Domain
For boards that are hosted on a Folloze domain activating https URLs is from the admin feature, and can only be done by company admins.
1. Inform your CSM you would like to initiate the process.
2. Wait for confirmation from your CSM that your organization has been added to Folloze's certificate.
3. Navigate to company admin - settings tab
4. Turn "Enable https" toggle on and save.
All newly created boards will automatically receive an https URL.
If you want to activate the SSL to existing boards, send a list of board links to activate to your CS.
Once your boards are configured with https URLs, all URL content on your boards must be https as well, as regular http type URLs will not be able to be streamed within your boards.
Make sure to go over your boards to check that they don't contain http links. if they do, they need to be configured to open in a new tab or to be removed.