By default, Folloze boards use HTTP URLs. Based on your organization's needs and preferences, you may configure your account to use HTTPS links for boards instead.
To implement the SSL certificate for a Custom URL:
- Locate the stakeholder in your company that can help you implement CNAME changes and redirects (typically within IT, Web Team, or Marketing Operations).
- Notify your Customer Success Manager that you want to initiate the process.
- Provide your CSM with the following details:
- Preferred private subdomain
- Contact information for the person identified in step 1
- Deadline or goal launch date, if applicable
4. Based on the provided details, Folloze will communicate with the stakeholder to accomplish the following:
- Create a testing CNAME and route it to a URL for verification through our certificate service.
- Once verified, create a CNAME for the subdomain and point it to http://v3gateway.folloze.com/
Boards On Folloze Domain
Only a Company Admin can activate https URLs for boards hosted on a Folloze domain.
To activate https URLs:
- Inform your CSM that you would like to initiate the process.
- Wait for confirmation from your CSM that your organization has been added to Folloze's certificate.
- Go to Company Admin > Settings.
- Turn on the ENABLE HTTPS toggle.
- Click Save.
More information about HTTPS
- All newly created boards will automatically receive an HTTPS URL.
- If you want to change current board links from HTTP to HTTPS, send a list of board links to activate to your CSM.
- Once your boards are configured with HTTPS URLs, all URL content on your boards must also be HTTPS, as regular HTTP type URLs will not load properly within your boards.
- Make sure to go over your boards to check that they don't contain HTTP links. If they do, they need to be configured to open in a new tab, updated to HTTPS, or removed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.