Think of Folloze boards as a home for your content. Once you create a board, your next step is to add compelling content that supports the board’s message.
Individual pieces of content are called items. You can add two main types of items: links or files.
To add a link to a board:
1. Go to your Folloze homepage. Click on the board you want to add content to.
2. Click the blue Add Content button at the top left.
3. Choose Web link (URL) from the drop down menu
4. Insert the URL you wish to add
Note:Most URLs are supported inside the Folloze platform. Some URLs are implemented according to their content - videos, slides, etc..
The Websites we support are:
youtu.be or youtube.com
5. Add Title and Description to your item settings and proceed to Categories
6. The category/ sub-category will determine in which tab your item is displayed on your board. If you have created categories/ sub-categories in your board, choose the right category for your item.
8. Complete your item's settings in the visibility tab
9. In the Audience Permission you can add content gating
10. In the Link Settings you can decide if the item should open in a new tab. Opening your item in a new tab should be chosen when the content of your item cannot be displayed on the live board.
11. In Visibility you decide if you want this item to be online and visible, offline, or if you want to schedule when it's turned online/offline.
12. Dynamic Tags can determine to which audience your content will be visible to. Simply type in your tag into the search box, then either select from the pre-populated tags or press Enter on your keyboard to create a new tag.
13. Once you finish your item's settings click Add to complete the set-up.
To add a file to your board:
1. Click the blue Add Content button at the top left.
2. Choose Document from the drop-down menu
3. Drag your file/s to the board or upload.
4. Complete set-up the same as steps 5 and onward above.