Once you’ve added a few items to a board, you may want to arrange them into a different sequence. This is important, because the sequence of items on the board determines the order in which viewers see your content.
For instance, say you place an infographic item immediately in front (to the left) of a video item. When a visitor to the board clicks through your content, they will see the infographic first, then the video next.
Your items can be divided into different categories and sub-categories if needed, then can be reorganized within the category by drag and dropping the item. The categories can be reorganized by drag and drop as well.
To add a Category:
1. Navigate to your items tab of your board
2. Click add category on the top left
3. Enter the name of your category and click Create
4. Your category will now be created in your board.
Note: Your category will not be visible on your boards if it has no items associated with it.
To add a sub-category:
1. Hover over your Category and click the + icon
2. Enter the name of your category and click Create
3. Your Sub-category will now be created on your board.
To add your items to a category or a sub-category:
1. Choose the relevant items by clicking the check-box on the top left of each item.
2. Drag the item/s to the the relevant category/sub-category.
3. The items will now be available is that category and can be re-arranged within the category by drag and dropping the items.
Note: An item can be associated with more than one category, and will not be removed from the original category. If you want to remove an item from a category, you'll need to edit the item in the categories tab.
Note: The order of items in the home tab and categories is managed separately, It allows the flexibility of managing the order in different categories.