You can turn an item online or offline for viewing or editing purposes. For example, if you're not ready to make content items visible while preparing a board, or if an item becomes irrelevant to a board, but you might want to use it in the future.
All items are created online by default.
To change the Online/Offline status of an item:
- Select the board on which you want to edit a content item.
- Perform one of the following:
- Hover over the item and click the Online/Offline button.
- Select the item. The Edit dialog opens.
- Select the Visibility tab.
- Under Set Visibility, select the desired status and save.
When an item is set offline it will be grayed out and marked "Offline" in the item view.
You can filter the Items tab by status: All Statuses, Online, Offline, Scheduled, Expiring, and Draft.
Read more about Item scheduling here.