To optimize your customer engagement, Folloze offers Personalization capabilities, so each visitor on your board gets a personalized digital experience.
It can be leveraged in outbound or inbound Marketing and Sales motions. Almost all elements on the board, including text and images, can be personalized based on different attributes.
Contact your CSM and ask to enable the Personalization capability for your organization.
1) Click the board you want to personalize
2) Go to Design tab -> General
3) By moving the toggle next to 'Enable Personalization Rules' to green, you have enabled the capabilities to create rules for this particular board
4) The icon will appear next to all the elements on the board that can be personalized.
The board elements that can be personalized are:
Header > Logo, tagline, action button
Banner > Background image, title and subtitle, action button
Items > Title, subtitle
Promotion > Action button
Contact / Alerts > Action button, greeting card
Content > most commonly the Leading Item, can also be personalized by contacting your CSM or Folloze Support. You can select which pieces of content are presented to which audience.
How to create Personalization rule?
1) Click on the next to the element you would like to personalize
2) Click 'CREATE PERSONALIZATION RULE'
3) Choose the attribute you want to personalize. Contact your CSM or Folloze Support to configure custom attributes. Available default attributes include:
Contact first name
Contact last name
4) Enter the value that applies to the selected attribute.
5) Click on the edit pencil and upload image or enter text value.
Note: When adding a text value, you have the option to use custom merge fields as well.
6) Add as many rules as needed and order them by priority. The first rule to be met will be selected.
7) Click Done
8) Click Save