To optimize your customer engagement, Folloze offers Personalization capabilities so each visitor to your board gets a personalized digital experience. Many elements on your boards, including text and images, can be personalized based on different visitor attributes.
Enable Personalization Rules:
1) Click the board you want to personalize
2) Go to Design tab -> General
3) Turn on the toggle for 'Enable Personalization Rules'
Note: if you don't see this toggle, please contact your Folloze CSM for assistance.
4) Click the red 'Save' button to apply this update to the board
Create Personalization Rules:
1) Click on the next to the element you would like to personalize
Note: any board element with the icon can be personalized.
2) Click 'Create rules block'
3) Choose the attribute you wish to personalize. Default attributes include:
Account Employee Range
Account Revenue Range
Account Stock Symbol
Lead First Name
Lead Last Name
Note: if you need to add attributes not included on this list, please contact your Folloze CSM.
4) Select the value from the list, or add a new value, then click 'Done'
5) Click 'Select Image' to upload image or add your dynamic text
Note: When adding a text value, you have the option to use custom merge fields by clicking this icon
6) In one rule block, add as many attributes as you'd like to personalize. Simply click 'Add alternative rule' to add subsequent attributes to personalize.
Note: rules will be applied in order from top to bottom in this rule block, so be sure to place your most important attributes at the top. Use the drag and drop function to rearrange, if necessary. If board visitors don't align with any attributes, they will be shown the board's default section (shown on the left-hand side).
7) Click 'Done' and 'Save' to apply your personalization rules
To personalize content items for different audience segments, you can learn more in this article.