To optimize your customer engagement, Folloze offers Personalization capabilities, so each visitor on your board gets a personalized digital experience.
It can be leveraged in outbound or inbound Marketing and Sales motions. Almost all elements on the board, including text and images, can be personalized based on different attributes.
To personalize the experience for an inbound motion with unknown visitors, you need to also use a third-party tool to identify the account.
Folloze has a seamless integration with Demandbase to identify accounts by IP. You can create personalization rules by account name/firmographic and Demandbase audiences.***
- One-time set up
1) Have your Folloze CSM turn on the personalization capability for your organization
2) Have your Demandbase CSM provide you with the appropriate API Key(s)
3) Log into Folloze and navigate to Company Admin-> Integrations -> Demandbase
4) Enter the appropriate API Key(s), click 'Validate Key' and click Save.'
- On a board level
1) Click the board on which you want to create an inbound personalization experience
2) Go to Design tab -> General
3) Toggle ON 'Enable Demandbase Account Identification' and 'Enable Personalization Rules'
4) Look for the icon next to the relevant element in the board designer, and click on it to create a Personalization rule.
How to create Personalization rule?
1) Click on the next to the element you would like to personalize
2) Click 'CREATE PERSONALIZATION RULE'
3) Choose the attribute you want to personalize. Contact your CSM or Folloze Support to configure custom attributes. Available default attributes include:
Contact first name
Contact last name
4) Enter the value that applies to the selected attribute.
5) Click on the edit pencil and upload image or enter text value.
Note: When adding a text value, you have the option to use custom merge fields as well.
6) Add as many rules as needed and order them by priority. The first rule to be met will be selected.
7) Click Done
8) Click Save
***NOTE: When using Demandbase Audiences as an attribute, the Audiences you create in your Demandbase account will appear as a drop down menu. To create or add new audiences, do so within Demandbase first.
- In Demandbase: